When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Only a Quick Post, but I had to tell you....

Hello! I am finally getting back to blogland. I have been very busy while dh is away, doing lots of projects around the house (more to come on that later!), visiting with my parents and big brother, and making a few cards along the way. I am hoping to post about my projects and cards SOON.

The biggest news of all is that dh comes home tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!! (can you tell I'm excited, lol?) It will be SO good to have him home again. 25 days is a long time.

Anyhoo...while checking blogland this afternoon, I came across this amazing candy that I just had to share! Zoe at www.makeitcrafty.com has some BIG NEWS, and is giving away some amazing candy to celebrate. Check this out:


 Wow! You have until May 31 to enter, so go to the post here to check out how!

Zoe makes amazing cards, like this one:


 This carousel actually spins! Check out her post on how she did it here. I have always loved carousel horses, but I don't think I could actually make one. WOW. She has some other really amazing projects, but this one is definitely my favorite.

I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday afternoon. I will try to post about a few cards later tonight, so check back soon!

Happy Memorial Day, and a big THANK YOU to all those who serve or have served our country! God bless America!!

*smiles*
debbi

3 comments:

So Sunny Day said...

YAHOOOOOO!!!!! SO glad that you hubster will be back home with you and the kiddos. Don't forget to post soon about all the wonderful things you remade while he was gone :) I am so excited to see!!!!!!

Love to ya,
~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Zoe said...

Thank you for entering my candy and for the lovely comments about my work.
I am now going through and putting together the list of entrants who qualify. Check back in a few days to see if you have won. Good Luck!

Hugs, Zoe xxoo

Letherton said...

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win