When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Friday, May 7, 2010

A Cheer Up Card for a Friend

My neighbor's daughter went through a really tough week, and I wanted to send her a card to cheer her up. This is what I came up with:

She is 13 and I know she likes bright colors, so I went for bright DP and accents.


I made a matching envelope with my Ultimate Crafter's Companion (love using that!). I just love making matching envelopes! All that matching paper...YES!

Besides, that gives me an excuse to feed my obsession with designer paper...lol.

Our neighbor's daughter came home from the hospital today and she came right over to say thank you! Wasn't that sweet? She seems to be doing really well. I'm so glad! :-)
Happy Crafting!
debbi

2 comments:

Marie S said...

What a beautiful card! You did good Debbi.
Happy Mother's day sweet one.
Love and hugs!

Dawnll said...

I don't think there is anything better then getting a homemade card, especially when you are sick or down. It sounds like it made her day. Doesn't that feel great to know?
Your card is lovely sweetie!

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win