When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Candy...YUM!

I must admit to being a "bump on the log" ever since dh left yesterday morning. I just needed some time to "adjust" to him being gone and to catch up on "blog land". I have entered so few contests lately, and I really do enjoy blog-hopping to see all of the wonderful creations that everyone makes. WOW! There are some really creative people out there in blog land!

Tonight, as I was blog-hopping, I came across this:


Tracey at Spesch Designer Stamps is offering up this terrific candy to celebrate the launch of Spesch Designer Stamps website. You can enter the giveaway here.

The giveaway ends May 15th. Hurry on over!

*smiles*
debbi

No comments:

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win