When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

CAS Graduation Cards

I actually made these cards last week, but I just haven't had a chance to post about them. Now that my dh is gone, I seem to have all the time in the world, lol...

I needed to make several cards FAST, so these are very simple.

I colored in the stars with black marker, since they were too bland with just the outline. The stamps are both SU!--the stars are from Starring You and the the sentiment is from Congrats.

I decided to try the SU! Heat 'n Stick powder and glitter on these stars. I don't really like how it came out. Guess I'll have to keep working with the Heat 'n Stick until I get it figured out!

 Here's another version of the same card. I added the white border around the outside to help the stars to POP a little. I think this is my favorite of the star cards. What do you think?

For this card I stamped black ink on DP. The flowers are from SU! Kind and Caring Thoughts and the sentiment is (again) from SU! Congrats. The DP is from I don't know where (if you could see my stash of DP, you'd understand why, lol).

Same as above, except with different DP. This time I know that the DP is from the Basic Gray Wisteria pack--LOVE this paper! And I tried using embossing powder over the black (SU! Iridescent Ice), and I don't really like how it looks IRL. Oh well. The paper is so pretty, that maybe the recipient won't notice the glitter. :-)

I would love to hear which one of these you like best. Or maybe you have an idea of how to make a CAS Graduation card that you wouldn't mind sharing? I am always making lots of graduation cards every year at this time (my dh is a teacher!).

Happy Saturday!
*smiles*
debbi

No comments:

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win