When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Motivate Me Monday

Good morning, Lovelies! I hope you all woke up to a beautiful day like I did. The sun is shining, and today is going to be a GOOD day. After all, "Today is the day the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."


Well, today is Monday (again?!), and this is going to be a busy week (YIPES!) so here is my list for this week's Motivate Me Monday:

I hope to make several cards and send them. There are about ten people that I need to send cards to for one reason or another.


I hope to go help my friend that has just come home from the hospital. I plan to bring a meal, and a baby gift for her darling baby that was born six weeks early (and is doing great!).


I hope to get together with my BFF for some good-ol'-fashioned "women-talk". It has been a few weeks since we were last able to get together--I'm in withdrawal!! :-)


I hope to get together with another hs-ing mom to show her the curriculum we will be using next year. It is called Learning Adventures, and we L.O.V.E. it!!! 


I hope to get 23 cards/notes made for my husband to take on his trip to Ireland (one for each day that he will be gone, boo hoo!). 


I hope to face his leaving with joy. I am not going to cause a scene or sob uncontrollably, even though I will want to, lol. I truly want God to be glorified in how we handle this separation. 
I. just. don't. know. if. I. can. do. it. *gulp*


I hope to purchase some things for the missionaries that my husband is going to work with.


I hope to purchase or make two baby gifts, a bridal shower gift, and a wedding gift.




I hope to write and send several Graduation cards.




I think that is probably enough for now, don't you think!? I really do pray that God will use this week for His glory and in a way that pleases Him.


Until next week...Happy Motivate Me Monday!

*smiles*
debbi
 

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hi Debbi - love your Motivate Me Monday post!! Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for joining in with my blog candy! Hope you have a great week!
Hugs, Danielle

So Sunny Day said...

wowie! you are busy girl:)

I know that hubby will love the cards... hope you have time for it all :)

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win