When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Motivate Me Monday

Well, it is past midnight, so I figured it would be okay to go ahead and publish my Motivate Me Monday post. :-) My dh is still away, and I don't sleep well without him, so I've been up pretty late at night. You'd think that I'd be getting lots of stuff done, but so far...well, I haven't been too motivated.

Oh, well, on to my post! :-)


First, I want to say a belated Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there. I am going to see my mom this coming Sunday (YAY!) and we will celebrate Mother's Day with her then. I am looking forward to it!

So here's my list for this week...

I need to get my house "company clean". My parents and big brother are coming in less than a week, and I've got some deep cleaning to do before then!


I hope/need  to work in three of the four bedrooms in our house, deep cleaning and sorting clothes (winter to spring), cleaning walls, straightening drawers, etc.

I forgot to get my deacon care cards ready for church today, so I will need to have them finished by Wednesday night.

I would like to have some time for "therapy" (card-making). I need some more get-well and sympathy cards to keep on hand.


I need to send a card to the mom of one of the boys on our ds' soccer team. Her mom has cancer, and I made her a card similar to the one I told about in this post. I can't believe how many times I saw her and forgot to bring the card to her! UGH! Getting old (and forgetful!) isn't for sissies. :-) Anyhoo, now I need to mail the card to her so that she can give it to her mom. (BTW, if you want to pray for her, the mom's name is Pat. Thanks!).


I think that's about all I want to plan for this week. I have several fun things planned (sleepovers, meeting friends at the park, etc.) to help the time pass quickly while dh is away. So far, it is working out pretty well. We are already on Day 3...of *sigh*25.


I hope you have a wonderful week, and that you accomplish your goals. Happy Monday!

*smiles*
debbi

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Hi Debbi ! Thinking of you and praying He will help you / keep you while DH is gone. Have a wonderful week !

So Sunny Day said...

My word! did you get it all done? You are such a busy bee - and I love how you use your talents to bless others! What a gem you are :)

have a great weekend, dear friend!
~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win