I left a quick thank you comment on her post...and then I forgot all about it.
Ask my kids. I forget things. Often. I even bought a new stamp that says, "I lost my mind...I think my kids took it." (hee, hee).
Honestly, my life is just on overload right now. I'll spare you the details, but let's just say we are busy!
Anyhoo...back to the award. There are rules...
1. Thank the person who awarded you. (Thank goodness I didn't forget that!)
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers to let them know about their award.
So, here goes...8 things about me:
1. First and foremost, I am a child of God. I am so thankful to God for sending His Son, Jesus Christ, to die for my sins. He has forgiven me, and because I have accepted His free gift of salvation (no merit of my own) I can spend eternity with Him in heaven.
2. I love giving things away! I enter a lot of giveaways, and I just love to use the things I win to make things for people. It is SOOO much fun to put a smile on someone's face. I also enter giveaways for things that I know somone specific would love. It makes me so happy!
3. I am blessed to be a stay-at-home Mom. LOVE it!
4. I have four big brothers and one big sister. I have always loved being the youngest of six, and YES, I'M SPOILED! lol
5. I am a die-hard procrastinator. I leave things until the last possible moment and work best under pressure.
I also pray every day that God will help me to be more disciplined.
6. I am not an animal lover. I do not dislike animals, I just don't want any. However, we got a puppy this summer, and he has completely stolen my heart!
7. I have never pumped gas. There. I admitted it. (I told you I was spoiled!)
8. I love chocolate. No, I mean I love chocolate. Once, my ds (when he was 2-1/2) tried to bribe me with chocolate.
NOTE: I will be your best friend if you give me chocolate.
The "recently found" blogs I've chosen:
Less is More - Joy makes the most beautiful cards!
The Paper Addict - Catherine is such a sweetheart, and she makes gorgeous cards, too.
karens-kakes-krafts - Karen makes amazing cakes! I had never seen an I-Pod cake before I "met" Karen.
We are THAT Family -- Inspirational. And funny. And creative. Did I mention inspirational?
Sweet Magnolia Rose -- I love her determination! She has had much to overcome, yet she faces things squarely and just does what needs doin'! She is opening her own Craft Studio (and having an awesome giveaway right now to celebrate!).
You Seriously Made That?? -- I found her when I began crocheting again. She has great tutorials on so many different types of crafts!
Yes, Virginia... -- I just discovered Virginia yesterday. Her cards? Amazing!
And, last but not least...It's Me Susan P -- Am I allowed to give it back? I think Susan is such a sweetie, and she is so talented!
Thanks again, Susan! And I'm sorry that it took me so long to post about this!!