When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello! I'm still here! :-) and a card.

Okay, I know I missed my Motivate Me Monday--OOPS! The truth is (as I've mentioned in previous posts) that my parents and my brother arrived Sunday, and we have been busy!

My brother left early this morning, but my parents will be staying for another week and a half. It is SO nice to have them here, especially with dh away for so long.

Sooooo...I've said all that to say that this week's goal is to spend time with my parents. :-)

I do have a card to show you while I'm here:

This is a very quick card that I worked up for a friend's birthday. You might even say that I cheated, lol, because the image is just decorative paper! I used the Crystal Effects on the flowers to make it look better.
I tried to get a closeup of the flowers, but my camera wouldn't cooperate. :-( Sorry!

The green CS is Certainly Celery (SU!), and the sentiment is from SU! God's Blessings. I used a MS border punch and the SU! Modern Label punch. The paper is from Michaels.

I am hoping to get some more cards made this week...once I find my motivation (it still seems to be missing, lol).

I hope you have a wonderful week! I will post my cards when I make them, so stay tuned. :-)

*smiles*
debbi

2 comments:

So Sunny Day said...

What a pretty card! I can't wait to see the others, dear Debbi :)

Hope your time with the family is wonderful and that you make meny memories together this week :)

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Lisa Summerhays said...

Beautiful!

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win