When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Thank You Thursday...on Friday (oops!)

Oh, My! I am not sure if life is just busy or if I am just rapidly losing brain cells (or both!), but I TOTALLY forgot that yesterday was Thursday! I look forward to my Thursdays so much, because it is always so good to take time to reflect on what I'm thankful for...but somehow, yesterday, I forgot!

Okay, it could have something to do with the fact that I was helping my dh pack...and it could have something to do with the fact that he left this morning for 3-1/2 weeks *gulp, sob*...or it could just be that God knew I would need to take time today to reflect on all the good in my life. It has been a rough morning, and this is just the thing to lift my spirits.  So, here goes!


Thank You to my BFF who called me this morning to see how I'm doing now that dh is gone. It was such a lift to talk with her! And I really appreciate the fact that she cares.

Thank You to my sister-in-law, who also called. You're so sweet to remember, with all you have on your plate!!

Thank You my Emily-Friend, who surprised me with this amazing award...today--just when I needed the encouragement! You're so sweet!


Thank You to Brenda-Lea, whose package arrived today. It was another surprise that lifted my heavy heart, and I so appreciate it!


Thank You to my wonderful dh for all of the work you did before you left, and for how you took so much care to make sure that I would have to do as few "extra" things as possible while you are gone. I love you!

Thank You to my parents, who are coming in a week, for giving us something to look forward to. Thank you also for being willing to stay until it is almost time for dh to come home!

Thank You to the wonderful (NOT!) volcano in Iceland, for cancelling so many flights. Please, please, PLEASE don't delay the flight that will bring my dh home to me!! (Pretty Please!?!)


Thank You, God, that I can rest in the assurance that You are in control of the wonderful (NOT) volcano, and that I know that You will be here with us and there with dh at the same time.

Thank You to all military families. I cannot imagine having dh away for a whole year (or longer). You sacrifice so much, and I thank you!


Well, that's my thank you's for this week. I hope you all are having a wonderful week and that you are being thankful!

*smiles*
debbi

No comments:

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win