When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Quick Update!

Happy Friday to you all!! I just wanted to let you know that my arm is doing so much better!! Thank you for the get-well wishes from you special people!

Since my arm is feeling better, I am off to continue my deep cleaning...today I plan to tackle my Craft Closet--YIPES!! (A few prayers for me would help--thanks!)  :-)

My dh is running a Marathon (26.2 miles) tomorrow. We will all be up at 4:30 am to cheer him on (although, I'm not sure how much cheering I'll be doing during the drive there. I'm not really a morning person...lol). I'm sure, tho, that by the the start of the race (7 am) I'll be awake and cheering loudly!

Have a wonderful weekend, and don't forget to check back on Monday for next week's goals!

*smiles*
debbi

No comments:

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win