When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Another "Therapy Session"--For a Friend in Need

I just love therapy, don't you? :-D

I'm continuing my Motivate Me Monday goals today, with a card (and meal) for a friend in need.



This paper is Basic Grey "Wisteria", and I just love it! I got it from Sally in some wonderful candy she sent. The ribbon is from JoAnn's and the brad was from my stash.



I took a pic from this angle, so you can see the shiny part--I used Crystal Effects on the blue flowers to help them stand out better.


I took another pic, trying to get the sentiment to show up...but to no avail! I used the SU! Modern Label punch and a rub-on from SU! Chit Chat rub-ons. It says "Thinking of you, Friend". 

It didn't show up as well as I had hoped (the dp was too light), but the husband of my friend was coming to pick up their meal and I didn't have enough time to change it out. You can see if fine IRL. :-)

Thanks for looking! 

*smiles*
debbi

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Debbi, this is lovely ! I love the shine from the Crystal Effects! Know it will certainly bless your friend and encourage her. Hugs !

Debbie said...

A gorgeous card Debbi, the papers are beautiful and I love the pretty organza ribbon...I am sure your friend will really appreciate it!
Hugs
Debbie x

Angie Cortes said...

Beautiful Debbi! I love the paper and the ribbon. Your friend will definitely be thrilled to receive this!

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win