When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Monday, April 5, 2010

My Wonderful Weekend

I had such a nice weekend!! My family and I had a wonderful Easter celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. What an amazing gift God gave to us in His Son!!

Some Easter pictures:

                Me and my girls
Aren't my men just precious??
I just want you all to know that this is the first pic my dh and I have had taken in YEARS!! :-D And, yes, my dh is tall--I was even wearing high heels!


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend celebrating Easter!

I'll be back later with my Motivate Me Monday list. Have a wonderful day!!

*smiles*
debbi

3 comments:

So Sunny Day said...

I LOVE YOUR FAMILY PHOTOS!!!! You have cute, cute, cute kiddos and you and your hubby look adorable together! What a beautiful family you are blessed with. {by the way, you look gorgeous in these photos! your hubby is a blessed man!}

So glad you liked your goodies... and I got mine!!!! waaaahoooo!!!! I love it SO MUCH! my hubby was so impressed with it... he kept saying, "this was a piece of paper? how does she do that?" heehee!

I'm wearing it today for my special day... 7 year anniversary! Thanks for the special gift and note... I cherish your friendship :)

PS I'm grabbing your button! love it :)

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

KymKreates said...

what a lovely family you have and it was wonderful that we had such great weather!!!! You totally look blessed!

Owen Pratt said...

Thank you for sharing tthis

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win