Wow! Did this week fly!
I can't believe that it is already time for another Motivate Me Monday, can you?
This has been another great week of serving the Lord! I have been so blessed with how the Lord helped me to see and help others. Check out my MMM post update from last week. I'm sure that I am the one who was the most blessed.
I am continuing with my goal to do one thing each day that helps or encourages someone. Here are some of the specific things I hope to accomplish this coming week:
1. I hope to help out my friend that is in the hospital...either by making her family another meal or going to watch her kids, or both. She gave birth to her son, but since he is six weeks premature he will be in the hospital for a while.
2. I need to make some sets of Thank You cards for gifts: one for a baby gift and one for a wedding gift.
3. I am hoping to get together with some friends this week. It seems like life sometimes takes over, and then our friends (and sometimes our family!) get left behind. I haven't even talked to my BF this past week! Shame on me.
4. I need to do some deep cleaning. And I mean deep.
5. I'm open to whatever else God has for me to do. Sometimes the unplanned RAKs are the biggest blessing, ya' know?
Happy Monday! I hope your week is full of being a blessing!
**All pictures are courtesy of Photobucket**