When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Gift Box

This photo courtesy of photobucket.
 
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day! We are keeping things simple this year, since we are so busy. DH and I hope to go out to eat next weekend, and tonight we are going to celebrate with the kids. We are going to order a heart-shaped pizza. :-) 
I have a couple of things planned for my kiddos, but since they read my blog I can't share them yet, lol.

I can share a Valentine project that I made with my Silhouette:






I downloaded the GSD file for the box from Penny Duncan's Website. The file can be found HERE.

The swirl was part of a heart card, but I cannot find the original file. When I save GSD files to my computer I always write the name of the artist, but now I can't figure out how to get back to the place where the information was saved. If you know how, please tell me so I can give credit where credit is due. Thanks!!


I used Stampin'Up! cardstock for the box and white cardstock (Wal-Mart) for the swirl. The ribbon is from JoAnn.

In the second picture, you can see the "sparkle" I added. I used Champagne Shimmer paint from Stampin'Up! mixed with rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle. It is my very favorite thing (which you already know, if you follow my blog!). I spray it on everything!!

Enjoy your Valentine's Day!

*smiles*
debbi

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbi! Thanks so much for commenting and following my blog! I'm new to this so Gaby's was such a great way to meet new, talented people! thank you! You work is just amazing! I love it!
Vicki

Unknown said...

I love treat boxes. Great job. I found your blog through gaby's link party

Http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com

Vicky said...

Hi hunni this is gorgeous I love the style & colour. Its beautiful.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

You are so crafty, Debbi! I have enough hobbies as it is... must. stay. away.

Fun and gorgeous bags. *sigh* Quit tempting me! :)

Michele said...

Love this little bag!! So cute!! Thanks for your "Blog Love" :-).
Michele

Monica said...

This treat bag is adorable. I love it!! Found you throug Gabby's Linking Party. Glad I did. Newest follower. Come and stop by. I'm having a giveaway.

http://simplycricutting.blogspot.com

Toodles,
Monica

GabyCreates.com said...

Thanks for participating on my linking blogoversary! and with such nice project! Your follower ~Gaby www.gabycreates.com

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win