When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Monday, February 28, 2011

New Baby Hat

Friends of ours from church just had their first baby...a girl! So, of course, I couldn't wait to make a hat for their baby! This turned out to be the first hat I've made that was actually small enough for a newborn!


I hope you can see the flower. This is so much cuter in real life! I can't wait to see it on that sweet baby's head...

I really need to find a doll that has the right size head, lol. The canning jar just doesn't cut it!

*smiles*
debbi

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh this is sooooooo beautiful! I love it! Thanks soooooo much for visiting my blog! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Betsy said...

This is adorable! Found your blog through Shera's! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Beautiful hat, Debbi! What a sweet gift! :)

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win