When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Award!

Cindylu over at Cindylu's Scrapping Room gave me this sweet award!

Thank you, Cindylu!!

There are rules (aren't there always rules for everything, lol):

When you receive this award you are supposed to:
 
1) Thank the person you received it from (did that!)
2) Share 8 things about yourself (that's a lot! I mean, who really cares to hear 8 things about me, anyway...)
3) Pay it forward to 8 blogs you have recently discovered
4) notify them of the Award!
 
Okay, here goes...
1. First and foremost, I am a believer in Jesus Christ. He died for me, redeemed me and I want with all of my heart to live for Him.

2. I LOVE to get new things...craft things, mostly. BUT I also love, love, love to put a smile on someone's face by doing something nice for them. That makes me very happy!! Sooo...when I win yummy stuff, I always share it. *smiles*
 
3. I'm a the home school mom that swore I would never homeschool my children! LOL

4. I also swore we would never get a dog...until this summer. Now we have a dog, and I. love. him. End of story.

5. I love chocolate. No, I mean, I really love chocolate. REEEAALLLY!  
 
My kids bribe me with chocolate.

6. My favorite craft item changes from week to week, lol. This week it is pretty paper. Last week it was my Silhouette (still love that, tho!).

7. I am not a morning person. I get up by 5am nearly every morning, tho.  
 
Just don't expect me to talk until I've had my coffee. Thank you.

8. I think I would love to be on a Design Team, but I don't think I am good enough...or have enough time, lol.

So, eight blogs I have discovered recently:


I hope you have a wonderful Saturday! I really am trying to get to posting about the cards and hats I have made recently. Soon...
 
*smiles*
debbi



4 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Debbi...thanks for passing on the award to me, how sweet of you! It was great to learn a bit more about you, we have some things in common, our love for Jesus...and I'm a bit fond of chocolate too.
blessings~

Cara R. said...

Eeeep! Thank you so much for the stylish blogger award! I love chocolate too! But, I love Jesus more! And I'm so not a morning person! I don't get up at 5 AM *EVER*. But, I might go to bed then. LOL!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award. I also swore never to have a do and I ended getting one myself !!!!

GabyCreates.com said...

I am just like you on the following
#1 - #2 -#4 -#5 -#6 #7-
I believe in Christ
I am a chocoholic!!!
Love my SilhoutteSD (keep using Cricut)
and do not talk to me when I first wake up, specially not loud!! lol

Thank you so much for passing this award to me, I feel honored that you selected me... Thanks again!!
Gaby

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win