When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Monday, February 7, 2011

A New Award!

I was so pleasantly surprised today to see that I have received an award from Terri at Terri's Tries @ Making Cards. 

This is one I have not heard of before. It is the Liebster Blog Award.

The "rules" are simple.

First you need to post about the award and then thank and link back to the person who presented it to you. You also need to let them know that you have accepted the award. Then you need to select 3-5 people to present the award to and inform them.

So, here are my choices:

Claire from Keirr's Kreation        
        Misty from Sweet Magnolia Rose      

I enjoy these blogs for many reasons, not least of which is all the eye candy I find there. I mostly enjoy them for the sweet people behind the blogs. :-) I hope you will check these blogs out, and also visit Terri's blog! 

I hope your day is full of crafting fun!

*smiles*
debbi

3 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Thanks Debbie for telling me about my blog candy win - I hadn't seen it yet!

JustYolie said...

Congrats on your award.

Misty Olsen said...

Good Morning Debbie,

Thank you so much for giving me this award. I am honored you thought about me.

Hugs,
Mistyrose

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win