When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Birthday Card for DH

My dh's birthday is on Wednesday, so I made a card for him today while he was at work.

Don't worry, he doesn't read my blog, lol.

Here is what I came up with (which was totally inspired by the Creative Memories Spring 2010 Catalog!):


Here is top view, so you can see the dimension:


The cardstock is SU! Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip. The dp was given to me, so I don't know who it's by.  All shapes were cut out using my Silhouette SD. The swirls are from the SU! Like it a Latte set. The sentiments are SU! rub-ons. Ink is SU! Chocolate Chip.

I used dimensionals behind the sentiments and the stars.

I am entering this in these challenges:

karenskakeskrafts: Celebrate (birthday)
Die Cuttin' Divas: Stars

Happy Crafting!

*smiles*
debbi

9 comments:

Jaime Haney said...

Very Nice!!

~Tammy~ said...

Great take on the Diva's challenge this week. I am sure your son is going to love it! Thanks for playing along

Wiccababe said...

super card - love the combination of browns and green
thankyou for the lovely comments you leave on my blog
Debbi xx

Jess said...

Great masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!

Anonymous said...

Awesome masculine card!! I find these so tough sometimes! Thanks for playing along with the Divas!

Unknown said...

Love the card, fabulous job!! You have just been given an award over on my blog, come check it out!!
Cindy
http://scrappingroom.blogspot.com/

Karen Howard said...

This is nice and I'm sure your dad will love it!

Dalis said...

hi debbi!
thanks for the visit and following me, I just love love super duper love this card! I am off to find your followers button.

-- dalis

HeidiD said...

Beautiful card and masculine enough for a hubby/dad :) Thanks for playing along at Die Cuttin' Divas.

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win