When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sweet Shot Day




Today is the first Sweet Shot Day sponsored by Life With My 3 Boybarians.  The objective is to post your best picture from this week.

Since all of my pics this week have been of cards, lol, I am posting an "oldie but goodie."  Hope you like it!




These were pictures I took of our rose bushes out front. They were full of gorgeous roses, and I just had to take some pics.

I just love flowers, don't you?

8 comments:

Tricia said...

What beautiful roses! Thank you for the much-needed reminder of Summer. ;)

Pebblekeeper said...

Sweet Shots of Roses! Makes me look forward to the Summer Garden!

Crystal said...

Oh my, Debbi ... those roses are SO beautiful ! I could gaze at them for quite a few minutes !!! Spring, come quickly !

Denise @ kc242 said...

Beautiful Roses! I sure wish that they were outside my door! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment!
Denise
Midnight Madness DT

Jan@IdeaChick said...

Beautiful roses! Stunning photo!!

too Blessed to Stress said...

I love your garden!!! Roses are so gorgeous when in full bloom. Awesome photos :)

love to ya!

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

KymKreates said...

soon we will be able to take those pics again!!! I am always taking pictures of my flowers they never cease to amaze me with their beauty!

Denise said...

Beautiful blooms. You took great shots of them.

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win