When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Motivate Me Monday

Well, I am happy to report that I had a wonderful week of Spring Break, and we accomplished so much!! YAY!



So here are my goals for this week:

1. I need to exercise every day.  The weather is warming up, bathing suit season is coming...enough said.

2. I need to work on school stuff--for this year and next.

3. I need to spend more time studying my bible, instead of just reading it.

4. I need to use my time more wisely (i.e., stop procrastinating!!).

I hope you are all setting and achieving goals. I am super excited about what I was able to accomplish this past week (check out my pillow here, my cards here and here, and my necklace here.), and I am hoping this week will be even better.

Until next week...Happy goal-setting!

*smiles*
debbi

1 comment:

So Sunny Day said...

ohhh I like your #3! That is always a challenge when the busy season kicks in. I'm so there with you wanting to dig in more and more :)

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win