When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Celebrate! Card

I'm working toward my goal of 10 cards this week, and here is my latest one.  I am entering it into the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge and the Creative Card Crew challenge.


I used Taken with Teal paper (SU!). The airplane and sign are raised on foam tape.

I wanted the bottom to follow the ticker-tape idea, but I didn't have a stamp or wheel that worked. So I took a bunch of small stamps and made my own.

I really like the cloud paper (also SU!). It's just fun!

The theme this week at SSIC is JOY. I think one of the most joyful things I know is a child having a birthday! It's no wonder that Jesus loves children so much.

The theme for Creative Card Crew is Celebration! They are celebrating their one-year blogaversary with a blog hop and prizes.

Thanks for taking the time to look!
*smiles*
debbi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute and sweet card. thanks for sharing it with us at SSCC.

KymKreates said...

This is adorable and I like the ticker tape idea and how you thought out of the box to make your own by using a few stamps. Way to go. Hey what part of WI do you live in. We are cool today and dreary!!!

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win