When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Things I won in February

I really get excited when I win something! It is such a blessing!

My first winnings this month came from the One World One Heart blog carnival. You can read all about what I won here.

I also won my first blog candy! Here it is:

 


This candy is from Little Smiles from White Ribbons, and it is coming all the way from the UK! 

On Feb 21 (actually very early on Feb 22!), I discovered that we had won this:




It is from Our Imperfect Life, a blog I really enjoy! I am so excited to receive some wonderful things all the way from Japan! Read about this giveaway here.

I can't wait to have a special "Celebrate Japan" time at school with my kids. I am planning to eat some fun Japanese foods and use the fun things above, all while learning about Japan and the Japanese culture. What a great way to make learning fun and memorable, and I am so thankful to Our Imperfect Life for providing the wherewithal!

On the 24th, I was really excited to learn that I had won this from Stamp and Create:


It is over 100 pieces of charms, chain, and jump rings. Stamp and Create has the cutest samples that show these charms on cards. I can't wait to try it!

 The month ended with a BANG! I won TWO things on the last day of February!! WOW!

The first was this:

The Mini Shopper Notepad from Get Sassed! I chose this one:

I heard about this giveaway from the World According to Cass. You can read my  blog about the giveaway here.

Then, just before I went to bed, I found out that I had won these:

 
and



I won these from the wonderful blog Bits and Pieces. Jessica is celebrating their exciting news--they're expecting another baby! Congrats to them!

BTW, you should check out Jessica's cards--they are SO pretty!

And that's the end of February winnings--quite amazing, really, that I won so many things. I usually never win anything!!

No comments:

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win