When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Friday, February 5, 2010

More cards...just for fun!

Yeah! Woo-Hoo! Yippee!! It's Friday!

Fridays are always a shorter day at our little homeschool (yep, I planned them that way), which sometimes gives me a little more time to devote to card-making. Sometimes, but not always.

I have been pretty consumed with the OWOH blog event lately, so I haven't made any new cards for several days (gasp!). I think I'm in withdrawal. lol

Anyhoo, to hold me over until I can get to creating, I've decide to post some of my "oldies but goodies"...cards I made in the past but have never posted. I hope you enjoy them!




 Ok, I feel better now! LOL

Hopefully, I get to make some new cards this afternoon....

No comments:

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win