When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

New Cards

I have a VERY busy day, but I wanted to post a few of the cards I worked up this week. Hope you like them!


 Here is a closeup of the above set of cards, so you can see the Shimmer Mist. LOVE that stuff!

 I cased this card from Paper Crafts Magazine. That magazine has the best ideas!!

I made four of these for a friend, so I lined the envelopes with matching paper. I like how they came out!

A birthday card using DP that had matching recipe cards...how cute it that? The sentiment is Unity Stamps and the CS is SU! Close to Cocoa.

Hope you have a relaxing Saturday!

*smiles*
debbi

1 comment:

So Sunny Day said...

lined envelopes?!?!? you are too cool for words!!!! I love the simmery dust - such a great touch.

You are just so creative my dear!

~Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win