When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Things I won in January

This month I was fortunate enough to win:


this set from Simon Says Stamp, during the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge. Read about the challenge here.

I also won a digital stamp from Sew Many Challenges. Read about the challenge hop here.

And I won a $15 gift certificate to Pez a Doodle. Read about the challenge from Tuesday Morning Sketches here.

I am so new to blogging and to card challenges, so I feel very blessed to have won THREE times in less than a month!

Here is a card that I made from the Simon Says Stamp set:


I really like this set!

I plan to post my monthly winnings each month (if there are any) .  Stay tuned!

*smiles* debbi

No comments:

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win