When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Moxie Fab Start to Finish Challenge





This is the card that I entered for the Moxie Fab Start to Finish Challenge. What a great week it has been over at Paper Crafts and Moxie Fab! I have really enjoyed each day.

I made this card using some new stamps that I picked up at Michaels recently. I just love the way the heart came out! I stamped it using basic black ink, then used Crystal Effects on it. While the CE was still wet, I sprinkled Martha Stewart onyx glitter over it, and wowza! It looks really pretty in "real life". I'm not sure you can tell how nicely it glitters.

I embossed the black background with the Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl embossing folder. I really like this folder!

Since this card is for my husband for Valentine's Day, I didn't want it to be too "girly". I also wanted to emphasize the "I Love You", which is why I kept everything black except for the sentiment.

I don't typically carry the design over to the inside of the card, so this was a new thing for me. It was a challenge, but a fun one!

Please leave me a comment! I am new at this whole card-making thing, so I would love any input that you would like to share. Thanks!

1 comment:

Brandy J. said...

Brandy J. here for Cath! I just wanted to pop in and thank you for participating in the Card Creations: Start to Finish challenge. Check the Moxie Fab World blog tomorrow for the winners!

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win