When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Friday, January 29, 2010

My First Blog Hop!

Today I joined my first Blog Hop over at Sew Many Challenges. They have a lot of DT's (along with a couple of link issues), so it took me a while, but I really enjoyed seeing the new releases. Cute stamps! The DT's cards were great, too. Along the way, I found some new blogs to follow and entered to win their great prizes!


Check it out! You might get some great new ideas!

I also became a follower over at Taylord Concepts. She has some FAB Blog candy available on Jan. 31 that is every crafter's dream! See here for the details! Her cards are just amazing. She made this butterfly to go on a card, and it looks REAL. Wow!

Well, off to my stamping...Happy Friday!

P.S. Here's a picture to make you smile! :-)

No comments:

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win