When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Monday, January 25, 2010

IldiCo's Last Challenge

I am new at the "Card Challenge" thing, and I have been carefully choosing which challenges to enter. I was really disappointed to fall in love with this blog, only to learn that this is their last challenge. SAD! Anyhoo--I decided to give it a try. I wish them well wherever their card fairies take them! :-)




This was made using the Stampin'Up! Manhattan Flower embossing folder. All papers and inks are Stampin'Up!  The DP is from the KandCo Life's Journey stack. You can't tell from the pic, but the background behind the flower is also embossed. I used Stampin'Up!'s Perfect Details texture plate.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win