When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Paper Tea Cups and a Very Cute "Chip"

Recently, my ds had the privilege of playing "Chip" in the local High School production of Beauty and the Beast.



I wanted to do something to thank the Directors and the Pianist.  And, of course, I just had to use the Silhouette, lol.

This is what I made:


This was a pattern that I downloaded from Silhouette America. I used plain white cardstock, because I wanted these cups to match my ds' costume. And of course I had to add the chip. :-)


And the finished cups:





I made chocolate covered pretzels and filled the cups. 
Isn't this the cutest tea cup you've ever seen?? :-):


Okay, maybe I'm a little biased, lol.

*smiles*
debbi

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

i thought he had the cutest outfit...he did a really good job and he was really cute :-)



This is a message from
your water daughter

JustYolie said...

He's a cutie!! Your cups turned out wonderful!

Misty Olsen said...

How cute :-) Your son is cute as a button LOL in that costume.

BTW.... The cups were a lovely idea.

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win