When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cards


I made this card in December but haven't had a chance to post it until now. I used Sticky Tape (SU!) for the ribbon. I added tiny blue crystals to the upper left and lower right of the card to mirror the blue of the ribbon.

The button is an antique that I salvaged from my Great Aunt's box of buttons. 

This card uses designer paper that has been embossed with the SU! Manhattan Roses EF. I then sanded and sponged ink on the embossed paper to help the embossing to show up a little better.


The CS and sentiments are SU! The buttons are from my button collection.

I will have more cards and projects to show soon. Happy Wednesday to you!

*smiles*
debbi

1 comment:

nnalorac said...

Lovely cards Debbi, favourite has to be the first one, lovely effects and colours. Have a box of my Mum's antique buttons, just like to look at them, maybe someday make a creation with them all as a reminder. Loved reading through your years review. take care. Carolxx

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win