When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

Okay, can anyone tell me what winning has to do with chicken dinners?? Just wondering...


Anyway, today is the day that I get to announce the winner of the MyMemories Studio digital scrapbook software! YIPPEE!! I used Random Generator...



Congratulations, Annie! I will be contacting you soon with your code to download your software!!

And for those of you who didn't win...

Don't be sad! 
 

MyMemories has given me a $10 off code for YOU to use on their MyMemoriesSuite V2 software!


Use Code #STMMMS92986 to save $10 off the purchase price! (Please copy and paste the code to avoid errors).


And some BIG news!!


Beginning THIS WEDNESDAY, MyMemories will be giving away some awesome digital FREEBIES right here on my blog! Here is a sneak peak of Wednesday's freebie:


So, order your MyMemoriesStudio software (don't forget to use code #STMMMS92986 to save $10!!) and come back here on Wednesday to download your FREE digital designer pack.

Happy Scrapping!

*smiles*
debbi

No comments:

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win