When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pastor Appreciate Month Cards

October is Pastor Appreciation Month, and this past week my friend and I made several cards for others to give to our Pastors and their wives. Here are some of the cards I made:







The sentiment came from QKR Stampede. Not only do they have great stamps that I have never seen elsewhere, but their customer service is amazing, too. I just love this particular stamp, and it worked so perfectly for these cards!

Tomorrow I will be giving away another free digital paper pack, so I hope you will come back!

*smiles*
debbi

1 comment:

Nancy K said...

Hi Debbi, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! Your Pastor Appreciation cards are really lovely, the sentiment is so perfect and the design is very elegant.
blessings!

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win