When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Free Digital Scrapbooking Paper Pack

It is once again Digital Freebie Day!! Every Wednesday there will be a free digital paper pack from MyMemories.com .

Here is this week's freebie:

(Click on the picture to go to the download page.)

MyMemoriesStudio is such an easy program to use! I am finding new ways to create pages all the time.

I had so much fun with this week's freebie! Here is my page:


I just love the bright colors which go so well with my kiddos' clothes. Fun!

I really like the Facebook Freebie that MyMemories gives every Friday, too. This week, the Facebook Freebie is this:

(Note: You must be a fan to download this.)

MyMemoriesSuite is such a great program to use for digital scrapbooking. I love how simple it is to use, but I also love how much I can do with it! That, for me, is the perfect balance.
If you are thinking about ordering MyMemoriesSuite, , don't forget to use this code to save $10: #STMMMS92986 (Please copy and paste the code to avoid errors.).  And when you download your software, you will also get a $10 gift certificate to the on-line store. 
Come back next Wednesday for another freebie! 
Happy Scrapping,
debbi  


No comments:

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win