When God gives us something, there is always enough to share.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Look What We've Been Up To!

I am about four posts behind, and since time is limited, I am just going to give you a condensed version, lol!

Since Thanksgiving we have gone to the Christmas Parade with Pop Pop:




Decorated our Christmas Tree:





Put out the Christmas decorations:

(My three little angels.)
( My MIL made these stockings for us. So special!)
 (This is the Nativity Set that my Sis made for us for a wedding gift.)
( Isn't it amazing?)

And we also set up our train under the tree:



We taught our dog to sing (Just Kidding!):



And my dd's performed in the Christmas Piano Recital:






I also made a few Christmas gifts:


Come back soon to see what is INSIDE the box!!

*smiles*
debbi

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I look like im going to kill someone!...or maybe its just that i didnt want to be in the recital?

My Cards

Earn Free Prizes Just By Surfing the Web!

Search & Win